Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

May 19, 2013

NYX Tea Rose Lipstick Review

NYX Tea Rose Lipstick
NYX Tea Rose Lipstick
Hello ladies. Today's post is a review of the NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose. This lipstick is one of my latest purchases which I did after my spending ban ended. By the way, I will do a haul post and video once I receive everything that I ordered online but I'm still missing couple items and it's really annoying because it's been a long time since I bought them.

Anyways, Tea Rose is one the shades that I wanted to get for very long time but every time I wanted to buy something online it was sold out and since there aren't any NYX stores in Athens I had to wait. I finally found it on ebay - I don't think I will buy from the same seller again because 1 item is missing from my order and I still haven't received it - and I'm glad that I bought this shade. To be honest it is slightly darker than I thought it would be but I still love it.

Tea Rose is a cool-toned medium pink color with satin finish. It is very opaque, which something I like, but you can get sheerer coverage if you apply it with lip brush or if you dab it on. When you are applying it, it feels rather creamy and maybe even a bit slippery but after couple minutes it settles and it feels almost like a matte lipstick. That being said, after around 2 hours it felt kinda drying on my lips but it wasn't uncomfortable to wear. Now, the wear time is ok ,around 3 maybe 4 hours. Also, I wanted to mention that it has rose-y smell which you will definitely notice while applying but ,thankfully for me, it disappears after you applied it. 

As for packaging, it's the typical round black plastic that all the NYX round lipsticks have, with the lipstick name of the top and color sample at the bottom. At this point may I just say that I love when you can see the actual lipstick color at bottom because it's really handy for storage since you don't have to neither memorize each name nor open every time the lipstick to find out if it's the right color.

 Although the lipstick is a bit drying on my lips and wear time isn't super amazing I still don't regret buying this baby and it is definitely one of my favorite lipsticks.

You get 0.14oz (4g) of product for around $4 depending on where buying it from.
Photos
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
NYX Tea Rose Lipstick
NYX Tea Rose Round Lipstick
NYX Tea Rose Lipstick Swatches
The color here looks a bit darker than it actually is
What do you think of this lipstick?Do you own it?  Let me know in the comments below!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PS: Don't forget to enter my 2 giveaways! Links in the sidebar :)


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love shades like this. Following your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful colour! I've never tried NYX lipsticks before but this one looks gorgeous!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their round lipsticks and they have so many colors to choose from :)

      Delete
  3. I love this shade, it is so pretty and I love the name of it too! good post(: xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολύ ωραίο χρώμα και η υφή του φαίνεται τέλεια! Θέλω οπωσδήποτε να δοκιμάσω τα κραγιόν της ΝΥΧ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σίγουρα θα έλεγα να δοκιμάσεις τα round lipstick τους :)

      Delete
  5. Τι υπέροχο χρώμα!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Τι όμορφο χρωματακι????? Ούτε εγω έχω δοκιμάσει ακόμα κραγιόν nyx όμως φαίνεται φοβερό!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Είναι πολύ ωραίο κραγιόν :)

      Delete
  7. Compared to Estee Lauder rose tea how similar is it?
    I really love Estee's but haha its so very pricey.
    Please get back c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't own the Estee Lauder one but I think NYX's is deeper shade

      Delete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!