Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

May 25, 2013

Lumiere Cosmetics Review

Lumiere Cosmetics
Lumiere Cosmetic
Hello ladies. About a month ago I was contacted and asked if I would be interested in reviewing some products from Lumiere Cosmetics. I said yes not only because I've never tried anything from this brand but mainly because they sell mineral makeup and I really want to try more mineral makeup products. They send me the blogger package which includes 2 blushes, 3 eye pigments and 1 lip gloss.

I will start with the blushes. I got the shades Sweet Cherub and Adobe Sunset. They both are kinda dusty pink colors but the Adobe Sunset has some peach in it. The first shade has a settle shimmer while the second shade is completely matte. You will need a really small amount of blush because they are pretty pigmented for blushes, so a little will go a long way. But you have to do some good blending to make it look even and pretty. The wear time is good but I wouldn't call those bushes long lasting. The full size has 4g of product and it costs $12.

Let's move onto the eye pigments. The shades I got are Halo, Cappucinno and Dirt. The last two shades are matte and the first one is shimmery. Halo is shimmery beige, Cappucinno is a warm beige and Dirt is a dark brown color...If you use them dry they are quite pigmented with Cappucinno being the most pigmented but if you use them wet, all 3 have amazing color payoff. The wear time is great, I wore them without primer, if I remember well, for about 4 hours and they looked great; with some primer or eyeshadow base they will definitely last for at least 8 hours. Each full size jar has 2g of product and it costs $8.

Last but not least is the lip gloss. I got the lumi lips in Jamocha. Honestly, when I saw the color I was like "there is no way I would wear it" but because it's quite sheer, it adds a nice brown tint to your lips and I actually quite like it. The lip gloss is not sticky at all which is a huge plus for me and it doesn't have any kind of weird smell, as matter of fact it doesn't have smell at. The full size costs $8.50.

Generally the products' packaging is nothing special or fancy but personally I don't pay huge attention to makeup products packaging as long as it serves its purpose. I have to admit that their products are quite pricey for the amount you get but mineral makeup is always more expensive. The company is US based but they have international shipping. You can find all the products I mentioned here.

* all opinions are 100% mine and honest
 Photos
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Lumiere Cosmetics
Lumiere Cosmetics Review
Lumiere Cosmetics Lumi lips

Lumiere Cosmetics blushes














What do you think of those products?Do you like mineral makeup?  Let me know in the comments below!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand before but it sounds rather lovely. And I have had minimal exposure to mineral makeup. Definitely need to expand my horizons. Great review. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of this brand either but from what I've tried they have some lovely products :)

      Delete
  2. Those shades are really pretty! And they all compliment each other effortlessly, too! I may have to check this brand out(: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, all of the shades are really lovely :)

      Delete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!