Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

May 11, 2013

Night Out Makeup Look | Blue and Purple

Night Out Makeup Look | Blue and Purple

Hello ladies. Couple days ago I filmed a video tutorial for this night out makeup look and I finally managed to edit it and upload it. If this makeup looks familiar to you it's because, couple months ago, I did a blog post with tutorial for the eye makeup. I honestly wasn't expecting that I would love this so much simply because I don't tend to use colorful eyeshadows and I like staying in the safe zone of neutral colors. Although when I originally posted this it was around Autumn, I think this will be a great makeup look for Spring/Summer night outs. Here is the list of the products I used:
Face
Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in shade 6
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in shade Fair
e.l.f. HD Powder

Cheeks
e.l.f. Bronzer in Warm, the peach color as blush and the lightest as highligther

Lips
NYX Round Lipstick in Circe

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk
Shade 4,10,13 from MUA Immaculate Collection palette
Feisty Felicia and Devilish Danielle from theBalm Shady Lady Vol 2 palette
Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara
e.l.f. Liquid eyeliner

Brushes
Sigma E45,E35,F80 and F40
e.l.f eyeshadow,small angled and complexion brushes
MAC 212 (fake)

And here is the video tutorial. If you enjoyed the video please like my video and subscribe to my channel :)
What do you think of this makeup look?Let me know in the comments below!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

9 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίο blog! Follow me and I will follow back just let me know κορίτσι!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply flawless <3 Loving your skin <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Υπέροχο μακιγιάζ!! Άψογο απλά.. Ακόμα και τα συγκεκριμένα χρώματα που δεν μπορώ να πω ότι είναι αγαπημένα τα έκανες να δείχνουν τέλεια!!! ♥

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Αχ σε ευχαριστώ, χαίρομαι που σ'αρεσει :)

      Delete
  4. Followed you via twitter. I love this look, and all your nail looks too that I've seen so far :) Gonna be good reading for a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome to my blog Andrea :)

      Delete
  5. πολύ ωραίο το αποτέλεσμα!!! σου πηγαίνει πάρα πολύ, φωτίζει πολύ τα καστανά μάτια.. θα το δοκιμάσω κι εγώ!!! ¨)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Αχ σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Μαρία :)... ναι,ναι να το δοκιμάσεις!

      Delete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!