Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

May 9, 2013

China Glaze For Audrey Swatches

Hello ladies. China Glaze For Audrey is one of the nail polishes that I wanted to get for quite a while now. To be honest when I first saw the colors I wasn't very intrigued by it but after second look I realized how perfect this color is for Spring/Summer.

China Glaze For Audrey Swatches China Glaze For Audrey China Glaze For Audrey Swatches
For Audrey is one of the most popular shades from China Glaze mainly because the color is really close to the famous Tiffany Blue, for me it's the perfect mix between green and blue. The formula is amazing and the application is super easy and smooth. You will need 2 coats to get it very opaque but honestly you could even get away with 1 coat if you will apply it carefully. It looks pretty shiny even without top coat and it has good lasting power; with top coat, I think, it will look great for around 5 days.

I will admit that I'm in LOVE with this nail polish and I will definitely wear it a lot during Summer. If you love Summery shades this is a must have.
What do you think of this nail polish?Do you own it? Let me know in the comments below!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PS: Don't forget to enter my 2 giveaways! Links in the sidebar :)

8 comments:

  1. What an amazing colour! I've never tried a China Glaze polish before they look lovely, your nails look really nice as well wish mine would grow like this x

    Stacey| Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From those I've tried China Glaze seems to have amazing nail polishes :)
      Aw thank you Stacey :)

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to try china glaze polishes for ages now as I've heard great things about them. This shade is soo pretty too
    http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their nail polishes seem to be great quality and I love this one :)

      Delete
  3. This shade looks divine. Your nails look gorgeous :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my go to Spring/Summer shades.
      Thank you Ame :)

      Delete
  4. Wow stunning colour!! Wish my nails would grow like yours, they're gorgeous

    Ellie xo design | blog

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!