Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

April 29, 2013

Lollipop Inspired Nail Design in Blue

Lollipop inspired nail design
Hello ladies. Today I thought I would show you what nail design I've been rocking this past week. It reminds me of round lollipop candy and also kinda of water marble effect. As you can see, I used blue and white but you can use any color you want instead of blue; it will look great with any color. Also I think it's a great nail design for short nails and quite easy to create if you have steady hand. If you recreate this design feel free to tweet me @AnneColt the picture of your work, I would love to see  :)... As always I have a video tutorial for you, in case you want to do this design on your nails and I would appreciate if you could like the video and subscribe to my channel :)


Photos
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Lollipop inspired nail design
Nail Design with Blue Swirl
Nail Design with Blue Swirl
What do you think of this nail design? Let me know in the comments below!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PS: Don't forget to enter my 2 giveaways! Links in the sidebar :)

9 comments:

  1. Super pretty design, love the shades of blue you used!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. What a lovely design! And I love your ring ;)
    X

    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design its so innovative! I will be trying this out myself, I'm sure you get so many compliments!

    I'm new to the beauty blogging world and really trying hard to promote my blog! I'm so excited about it. My first post was on nail health and beauty for S|S this year. Have a look if you get a minute!

    http://www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/ss-nails-for-2013.html

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great turorial! Think I saw u on the Facebook group FBL :) Following your channel now!
    beautyaddixion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are amazing!! :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!