Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

May 2, 2013

April Favorites

April beauty and fashiony favorites April favorites feat NYX, theBam, China Glaze,e.l.f
Hello ladies. Today I thought I talk to you about the products that I've been loving throughout the past month. I have 7 beauty/makeup related items and 1 fashion, as you can see from the pictures above. Some of the products, like Hypnose Drama mascara, I have mentioned in my past favorites but some are complete new to me and my blog :) So let's start.

theBalm Shady Lady vol 2 palette: I loved this eyeshadow palette from the first time I got. It has 9 beautiful and great quality eyeshadows; each eyeshadow has around 0.067oz of product which is more that the MAC ones have.For around $39.50 this palette is definitely a great bargain. Review here.

NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose: This is one the colors that I wanted to buy for long time now but every time I wanted to order something from NYX it was sold out. Tea Rose is a pretty dusty pink color which looks really natural and will suit most complexions.

China Glaze Ruby Pumps: I feel like I'm the only nail blogger that didn't own this beautiful,beautiful red nail polish. Ruby Pumps is a fiery red nail polish with fine red glitter and if you love red nail polishes you should definitely get this.

e.l.f. Clear mascara: Cheap yet good clear mascara that I use to set my eyebrows hair in place and it does a great job.

Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara: It does add enough volume to my lashes but not so much length. I remember that it was kinda hard to work with when I first got because too much product would come out on the wand but as it got a bit older the application became easier. But I won't lie, it's pretty damn expensive mascara and I don't think I will but it again because of that. Review here.

e.l.f. HD Powder: I've had this powder for quite a while now and I like it. It does pretty good job with setting my foundation but I don't like the fact that I has the white cast in front of flash photography, though many HD powders have that problem.

Avon lip cream with Shea butter: it's a good lip balm which moisturize my lips well and it smells rather good.

Nine West handbag: This is my only fashion related product and I'm sorry but I don't remember the name of the design and unfortunately it's not available on Nine West website. I really like this shoulder bag and it's quite spacious, plus the color of the bag is great for spring and summer.

I also filmed a video for my April favorites where I do mini reviews of each item and 
I would appreciate if you would watch and maybe like it :)
What product have you been loving in April? Let me know in the comments below!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PS: Don't forget to enter my 2 giveaways! Links in the sidebar :)

4 comments:

  1. You are so pretty ! I have heard lots of good things about the shady lady palette :) I love your make up look also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much, yeah it's an amazing palette :)

      Delete
  2. The Elf powder sounds really really good! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!