Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

April 26, 2013

Warm Eye Makeup Look

Eye makeup using theBalm and Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows
Eye makeup using theBalm and Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows
Hello ladies. Today I thought I would show you a simple eye makeup I did the other day. For a while now I wanted to try the Insane Jane eyeshadow from theBalm shady lady vol 2 palette, it's a really pretty taupe eyeshadow. Somehow, I couldn't thought of colors that I would pair that eyeshadow with and I don't know why haha. So I finally chose the eyeshadows and I quite like this eye makeup.

As primer I used Urban Decay Primer Potion. First I blended a peachy pink eyeshadow in the crease to add some warmth, I used the eyeshadow #8 from Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral palette. Next I applied the Insane Jane eyeshadow all over the lid and to make the outer corner darker I used a matte dark brown eyeshadow the #10 from Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral. As highlighter for the inner corner I used the Devilish Danielle from theBalm and for under the brow, a matte beige eyeshadow from Sonia Kashuk pallete. I also applied the Insane Jane on the half of the lower lash line. One of the final steps was to line my eyes using Avon Super Shock pencil in Blackberry, I did winged eyeliner and also lined 1/3 of the lower lash line connecting it to the eyeliner flick. Final step was to apply mascara and I used the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara.
What do you think of this eye makeup? Let me know in the comments below!
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


PS: Don't forget to enter my 2 giveaways! Links in the sidebar :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, I like it! Especially the liner <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makeup!!! nice blog!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look...loved it
    kisses
    Mary

    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!