Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

March 25, 2015

Everyday Spring Makeup Look

Hello lovelies. So calendar based Spring is already here but here in Greece it doesn't really feel like Spring at all, it's still pretty cold outside -boo hoo-. Though that doesn't mean that I can't change my everyday makeup look to make it more colorful and cheerful. So here is one of my go to makeup looks for daytime.
Everyday Makeup Look using drugstore products
Although I typically choose fuller coverage foundations even for daytime, this time I decided to go a bit lighter and let my skin pick through. For that I choose the Loreal Skin Perfection BB Cream in Fair. It's has light to medium coverage when I applied with brush and I use the Sigma F80 brush to buff it into my skin and then I go over it with a makeup sponge for more natural finish.  To set my foundation I use a big fluffy brush, the Powder brush from e.l.f., and the Rimmel Stay Matte. For concealer I have two options and I choose depending on my mood and how dark my under eye circles look. The first option is for when I don't need a lot of coverage and don't want that brightening effect, I choose the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in #15 which is my current favorite everyday concealer. The second option, which I used for these pictures, is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in Fair. It gives a really good coverage and because the shade is quite lighter that my skin tone I get that brightening, Kim Kardashian like, effect. If you want to try the Collection 2000 concealer bare in mind that the shade tends to get slightly darker as it sets, unless they changed the formula because I bought mine quite a while ago.
Spring Makeup Look
For my eye makeup I kept it simple but with a pop of color. The eyeshadow primer which I used in the Essence I Love Stage, which is an ok primer for it's price. On the lids I used the Inglot #397 and #402 which I blended in the outer corner and slightly into the crease. On the lower lash line I first used the NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk as base and on top I applied the Loreal Infallible #051 Paradise Orchid, a beautiful lilac eyeshadow. The eyeliner that I used is the Avon Super Shock gel liner in Blackberry. It's seriously one of the best liners I have tried so far and I definitely need to buy the other colors too as it applies and stays on like a dream. Lastly the mascara that I used is the Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Volume which has been my go to mascara for the past couple months.
Everyday Spring Makeup Look
On my cheeks I kept it, again, kinda simple without any bronzer and I used a matte pink blusher from MUA in shade 2 and to highlight my face I used the same Inglot eyeshadow that I used on my lids, the #397.  Now, for my lips if I want to go with more of a nude-ish look I will choose the lipstick that I wore in these pictures NYX Ceto. Though there are times when I want to channel my inner Kylie Jenner, so to speak, and I grab a more brown-ish lipstick the Essence Barely.

This is really my everyday makeup look, well at least for the days I feel like putting makeup on and have somewhere to go. Personally I don't wear bold lipsticks during day time and I keep those wow shades like Maybelline Infinitely Fuchsia for night outs. Let me know what you think of this makeup look in the comments below. Till next time, love Anna.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pop of colour! Stunning makeup and your hair looks gorgeous and so fresh.
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I recently came back to blogging as well! You look beautiful and fresh! The weightloss suits you so well, well done Anna! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!