Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

May 31, 2013

Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul

Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul
drugstore makeup haul
drugstore beauty haul
Hello ladies. Today I have a huge haul to show you. My spending ban ended, if I remember well, in the middle of April so after that I decided to do some shopping and buy few of the items that I wanted to try for long time.The makeup items are mainly from online stores like ebay and feelunique.The rest of items that you see I picked them up in stores in Greece but I'm sure you will be able to find them near you too. Let's see what I got.

Revlon Colorstay in 200 Nude: Well the shade unfortunately is not the perfect for me, I should have gotten the 180. I choose the Normal/Dry formulation because I've heard it looks more natural and less cakey.

Maybelline Fit me in 120: Ok this is a complete color fail for me, it's too dark. I'm hoping that later in summer it will be fine otherwise I will probably sell it. The weird thing is that I tried in store and it matched me well.

2 NYX Round lipstick in Ceto and Tea Rose: I already own the Ceto and it's one of my favorite lipsticks and since I ran out of mine I purchased another. Tea Rose is one of the shades I wanted to try for quite a while. Let me just say that I won't purchase from the same ebay seller again because I still haven't received Ceto ( the one you see in the picture is my old one).

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: It's just wrong being a beauty blogger and never have tried this powder. So I had to change that and I admit that this powder is really really good.

2 China Glaze nail polishes in Ruby Pumps and For Audrey: Two shades that I wanted for really long time. I have reviews for them here and here.

Maybelline Rocket mascara: I wanted to try a new mascara and I do like this one, stay tuned for a complete review.

H&M Makeup Sponge: I've heard many people taking about it and I was curious to try it. See my video for my thoughts on it.

Garnier Shine be gone  moisturizer: I haven't heard about this one before I buy, I was just curious to see how it works and I LOVE it.

Nivea Soft face,body and hand moisturizer: I got this one before the Garnier one to use it as face moisturizer but it's a bit too moisturizing for my combination skin in Summer.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair 1min Mask: It's a hair mask with liquid keratin and it's really good.

Nivea Dry Comfort roll on: I've read some reviews that it's a good antiperspirant deodorant but it doesn't work on me and I don't think I will use it again.

If you want to see the fashion items that I got make sure to watch my haul video which you can find here.

What do you think of the items that I got?  Let me know in the comments below!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

6 comments:

  1. I do love a good haul! This is a lovely one! I really want to try Rocket mascara and a beauty blender! I didn't realise H&M had a version!

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I would say that I don't like the makeup sponge and it feels hard when you bounce it against your face :(

      Delete
  2. Haha I feel the same way about that Rimmel powder. I still haven't tried it! It's next for me to try after I use up my Maybelline powder. China Glaze for Audrey took me some time to like. At first I thought it was overhyped. Now I'm a believer, especially when it is paired with a blue glitter accent nail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about For Audrey but now I love it so much :)

      Delete
  3. My sister has the same sponge, but I find it too hard >_<.

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, I dislike it for liquid foundation :/

      Delete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!