Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

September 12, 2012

FOTD: Autumn Makeup

Hi everyone. Maybe Autumn hasn't officially started yet but here in Greece the weather is definitely starting to remind fall weather. Sometimes I do kinda change my everyday makeup for each season sometimes not. For this fall I decided to change my favorite everyday look to a new one. Here's the look I came up with:
Autumn everyday makeup with drugstore products
This definitely will be one of my go to everyday look for fall/winter! This is easy to create and actually it doesn't take too long to finish it, I think I finished in 10-15 mins probably even less. I think this is good both for everyday and to go out for dinner,drink or coffee.
Products
Face
Revlon Colorstay Active in Natural Beige foundation
Revlon Age defying concealer 
e.l.f. HD Powder

Cheeks
Matte Bronzer
Peachy color from e.l.f. Warm Bronzer as blush

Lips
NYX Round Lipstick in Ceto

Eyes
e.l.f Eyelid Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Taupe and Brown eyeshadows (7 and 8) from NYX Nude on Nude palette on the lid and crease
Matte beige eyeshadow (1) from NYX Nude on Nude palette under the brow and inner corner
Same Brown eyeshadow (8) from NYX Nude on Nude palette on lower lid
Seventeen Eye Pencil in brown on my waterline
Black eyeshadow to line the half of upper lash line
Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

Brushes
All from Sigma

How to do the eye makeup:
- First apply your primer and eyeshadow base.
- Now use an eyeshadow brush like Sigma E55 and apply the taupe eyeshadow all over the lid.
- With the same brush pack on some dark brown eyeshadow and add it to the outer 1/3 of your lid.
- Use a fluffy brush like Sigma E35 to blend both eyeshadow.
- With angled brush like Sigma E70 apply the matte beige eyeshadow under the brow and in the inner corner.
- Using pencil brush MAC 219 add the same dark brown eyeshadow to the half lower lid and blend it  inwards. 
- With a brown eye pencil line your waterline.
- Lastly with a brush like MAC 212 line your outer half upper lash line.
- Finally apply your mascara and your done.
- Enjoy :)
What do you think of this look? Do you like? What's your favorite fall makeup look? Let me know in the comments below!


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you... It looks nice straight but it's pain in the as* if I want it curly hehe

      Delete
  2. That's a really pretty and natural makeup! I also love that you wrote down the steps to achieve this look, think I'm gonna try it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)... You should try it,its great neutral look imo :)

      Delete
  3. You look very pretty and the makeup is gorgeous too

    xoxo
    madiha

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!