Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

April 18, 2013

EOTD: Touch of Green

Hello my beauties.Today I came from Uni earlier than I thought so I decided to play with my eyeshadows because I wanted to do EOTD post... Am I the only girl who don't dare to wear green eyeshadows? I'm kinda scary of that color lol. But the way I used it in this eye makeup, I have to say that I like it. Does it look good on me? I don't know, you tell me :) Here's the look
Eye makeup with touch of green,theBalm,Too Faced
I don't think you expected to see something like lime green because like I said, I'm afraid of that color :).I used a dark green on the lower lid and I think it looks rather good with these colors; with darker browns it would look good too. Here's the products list:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- theBalm Makeout Mary,Tempting Tara and Caught in the act Courtney for Shady Lady Vol 2 Palette
- Too Faced Matte Rose and Copper from Little Black Book of Beauty palette
- Urban Decay Ink for Eye in Demolition
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

What do you think of this eye makeup? Let me know in the comments below!
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

15 comments:

  1. I love this look :) so understated and smokey at the same time. Can I just take a minute to appreciate how amazing your eyebrows haha! :D xx

    www.robsarella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how perfect are your eyebrows? if it was possible to steal a brow i wouldn't think twice about stealing yours! also love this look, would love to see this sorta look with the darker browns :-) xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it so beautiful!your eyenrows look perfect.and i love the line on your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty :)
    bronze is my kinda go to look too these days :) but I liked the pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this look really suits you, and its such a great idea to subtly try colours your scared to wear

    http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I love wearing eyeshadow colors that I'm afraid of that way :)

      Delete
  6. I think you could also wear green on your upper lid, green looks almost always good on brown eyes~ I like this make up look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to use green on the upper lid sometime :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Chris,welcome to my blog and I hope you'll enjoy reading.
    I will take a look at yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!