Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

September 14, 2012

NOTD: Corset Nails

Hello hello everyone. It's Friday already,hope you all will have a great weekend, any exciting plans? As you can understand from the post title today's post is about nails. At first I was thinking of making a youtube video tutorial for this but since it is very similar to another design on youtube that I have seen in the past I decided to just do a blog post. Here is the nail design:
Corset Nail DesignCorset Nail Design

On the thumb,middle and pinky fingers all I did is a simple french manicure with pink base and black tip. On the other two fingers I created kinda corset design and it's very simple to create,here a tutorial:

- First apply your base color,in my case pink.
- With black stripper nail polish create 5 lines, or more if you want, along the nail.
- Now with black create a french tip, just place the brush on one side of the nail, keep it steady and roll you finger.
- With the same stripper nail polish create few half circles between the lines you did before.
- Using dotting tool or toothpick add few small pink dots along the french tip line.
- Lastly create a white bow on one side of the nail. To do so just make two triangles facing each other with the pointy end.
- Apply your top coat and you are done.
- Enjoy!

What do you think of this nail design?Let me know in the comments below.
Also if you will recreate this feel free to tweet me @AnneColt the picture of your work :)

4 comments:

  1. such a cute design! will have to try it tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty!
    xox
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeee these!!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative! It's so cute! I feel like doing it myself now lol but its the middle of the night and I'll get loopy from the nail polish fumes :P x

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!