Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

February 19, 2012

La Femme Nail Polishes Review and Swatches

I wasn't aware of this brand since I live in Greece and here we don't have La Femme.But once that i was searching throughout Amazon for nail supplies I came across a seller who was selling some sets of La Femme polishes and decided to buy one.I got them and I was really happy with the colors as some of them I didnt have.
The set that I bought came with 12 polishes,9 normal and 3 crackle.The cost was around £11 



I'm not sure but they are probably form a collection,Prime collocetion,cuz that what it says on the bottle.There aren't any names on the bottle but I searched and found a site that sales those polishes and they have names so I'll try to match the polishes as best as I can :)
Here are some swatches

                                             Silverado...........................................Iris

                                        White..................................................Ebony,Black

                                            Mojo..................................................Emerald?

                                         Damsen?.......................................................Passion

                                                                      Electric Blue


* All swatches were made with 2 coats of polish*

The 3 crackle polishes are in black,hot pink and silver
The a,b,c,d are some effect options you can get depending on how thick and the 
way you apply the polsih


I was quite impress with how much pigmented the polishes are for less than £1 for each.As a matter of fact the white one was the best white polish that I have tried so far,it applies evenly so easily.Generally all of them are very good and with a good top coat they won't chip for at least a week.
Conclusion?They defenatly worth of checking and I'd say give them a try cuz you might love them too :)
Where to buy: Amazon and here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!