Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

February 9, 2012

Flakie Polishes: Nubar 2010 review

Lately the quite new fashion trend for nails is the flakie polish.There lots of companies that make those kind of polish with small differences between them.Such companies are Sally Hansen,Finger Paints,Essie,Inglot and of course Nubar.
To be honest I haven't tried other companies' flakies but I know for fact that I'm in love with the Nubar 2010.Basically it's a polish like normal top coat which contains flakes,reflective glitter, that gives you a pretty effect depending on what polish color you have underneath and the way that light shines on the nails.
That kind of polishes look better with black or generally dark background colors but you can get nice effect and with light colors like white,light pink etc.Personally I prefer to wear it with dark colors like royal blue or black.

What company says about it:
"nubar celebrates ten years of creating safe and innovative nail lacquers free of DBP (phthalate), formaldehyde, and toluene with nubar 2010.  This fantastic shade consists of flakes of reflective glitter in a  polychromatic base, and displays its many shades when worn alone as a sheer polish or layered over other nubar nail lacquers for a dramatic effect.  The limit to nubar 2010's possibilities is your imagination!"

Price on the official site: $8.00

I bought Nubar 2010 for ebay.com for $5.25+shipping around $3 i think  from this seller  who apparently doesn't ship to Greece now and I don't know why :/.

Here are some photos




Conclusion: I would defiantly recommend this polish if you would like to make your nails looks fancy with an easy way.I'm so glad I picked Nubar 2010 up and I'm in love with it

Photobucket
FacebookTwitterRSSHelloCottonPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!